Monday, September 13, 2010

Sorry, I've been involved.

Hey there. Here's an update on why I don't write as much anymore.

---I'm now on an Long-Form Improv team called Grandma Mojo's Moonshine Revival. We have shows every other Wednesday at Iowa State University. 10pm for $1.00. Come laugh at me being a douche bag.

---I'm the performing arts director for the Iowa State University Student Union Board. I get to do fun things revolving around music, film, pop culture, and everything in between.

---I start my internship with Microsoft tomorrow. Free stuff 2010.

---I'm currently producing, writing, directing, and acting in a TV show that me and a bunch of friends started called BUNCHA BUDDIES. We'll have a website up soon.

---I spend a lot of time staring at the paint falling apart on my wall.

---Here's a picture of me opening up for the Sklar Brothers, doing stand-up. They told me to move LA and pursue a career in the entertainment business. Goodbye Iowa.

Here's the Sklars, they're famous.





Here's me doin mah thing.


Here's the promo for the improv group I'm in.

No comments: