Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bringing Back Old Shiz

So it's almost been a year since I've posted the blog I'm about to share with you.

I went back and read some of my earlier stuff and this entry ended up sticking out more than the others. There's no specific reason why. Well, maybe because I didn't read every post because I took a few breaks in the process. It was worth it though, I mean who would pass up the chance to take a shit on my younger brother's FIFA 07 on Gamecube's France team? I wouldn't, that's for sure.

Either way, this post from June 18, 2009 has never been more true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up at 2 PM today, nothing unusual about that though. It's been really hot lately and the humidity makes me feel like my skin is melting. Whoever built my house is a total douche waffle because he put my ceiling fan in backwards. It spins so that all the air is blown towards the roof of my house. What a crappy investment. He probably did it on purpose. He's probably also a pedophile.

With the success of The Hangover, it looks like HBO nabbed Galifianakis right on time. Jason Schwartzman and Galifianakis star in a new HBO original series about an alcoholic writer (Schwartzman) who moonlights as a private detective and his comic book writer friend (Galifianakis)serves as a supporting main character. The new show is called BORED TO DEATH and is expected to premiere in the new HBO original series season.

Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifiankis rule. Those two, Jonah Hill, Lebron James, Megan Fox, and Re Runs of Thats So Raven will rule the world someday.

The new HBO series will be amazing and it's going to be one of those treasures that hundreds of kids own in a box set form and pretend that they're the only ones who watch it, making them cooler than the cool. I promise that this show will be more hilarious than a frat kid falling on ice.

1 comment:

gig said...

the word douche waffle is really funny.