Monday, April 26, 2010

Not doing what I need to do.

I'm watching the film "Peacock" right now. I should be typing a paper.

I got a callback for Peacock two years ago, this time, after I auditioned out of the blue. I was trying out for a character named Kenny who sells baseball cards to Cillian Murphy's character.

I got to meet the producers and directors and had a pretty rad conversation with them about films and how they got started. I think they liked me. I didn't end up getting the part but it was pretty cool, as that was my first audition/callback ever.

Cillian Murphy is fantastic. Everyone go see his films: Batman Begins, Sunshine, Breakfast on Pluto, etc. It would have been a dream come true to work with him.

Ellen Page and some other famous people were in it. Here's the trailer...


The film's cast is incredible. The script has potential. It's pretty hit or miss.


More later,
Andrew


P.S. I saw Set Your Goals, Comeback Kid, and The Wonder Years tonight. Life is amazing. Stay Posi.

No comments: