Thursday, April 29, 2010

ANDREA

I've got one week until summer.
TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME FLIEZ.
I went to a lot of films last week. I decided to rate them because blogs need substance...
I'll go with the star rating out of five...

"Get Him to the Greek" **** 1/2
"Cop Out" **
"Kick Ass" **** 1/2
"MacGruber" *** and 1/2 of Hot Rod's star review.

I'm sitting at ISU's library's third floor window. It's looking out into campus. I can see my reflection in the window and everyone behind me. I wonder if anyone can see me making sure my hair looks fantastic. Probably. Yup. There's verification. Some redhaired girl locked eyes with me through my reflection. Hmmm.... is she really looking at me then? Or is she looking at my evil reflection twin Andrea? I DONT KNOW, it makes me paranoid. Every time I look at the window, Andrea stares at me. I wish my evil reflection twin would stop this. I wonder if it knows I'm typing about him.

Wait.... WHAT'S IT DOING?! NOOOOOOOO! I'LL NEVER LET YOU TAKE MY KEYBOARD AWAY ANDREA. I'LL NEVER STOP TYPING ABOUT YOU. HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF YOUR REFLECTION JAIL?! NOOOO! LET ME FINISH THIS SENT




















finals are making me crazy,
Andrew

No comments: