Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Way too many updates to fill you in on.

Sorry that I've been so busy lately. I was going to blame it on me spending too much time on my girlfriend but then I remembered I made her up. So in turn, does that mean I've been spending too much time with myself? Wait, that's not true, if that were true I would have been spending more time with myself and not my girlfriend, whom which I've been spending all my time with. You confused yet? Long story short...

I have a girlfriend. Not. Okay.


UPDATE CITY>>> There are so many updates to let you in on. I'll just post some in words, and others in pictures.

They are filming new:
Mortal Kombat film
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles films

What do you guys think of that?

One of the most glorified and top rated films of all time is called Let The Right One In, which is a Swedish film about a 12 year old vampire. It came out two years ago and it is surely amazing. Brilliant. Of course USA has to remake it and it's due out Fall 2010. The remake has been named Let Me In and is directed by Cloverfield's Matt Reeves. I dont know if you guys knew this but big American movies send out concept posters internationally in order to market a movie that has potential to catch on to international awards. Here is one of the Let Me In concept posters. This movie will probably be good since the original is so amazing.


I'm re-watching the Verionca Mars Season 1 DVDs. Dont make fun of me. This stuff is intense. I like baking cookies, making a Jacks frozen pizza and viewing this WB gem.

Here's the view from VIP that I got to expeirance in Des Moines on Saturday. Gotta get that BOOM BOOM ROOM...


More tomorrow,
a-lo
p.s. why do i suck so bad? oh yeah, that makes sense.

2 comments:

jeremiah davis said...

live action TMNT movie? or another CGI peice of shit?

Andrew$ said...

LIVE ACTION