Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wait, they dont love you like i love you.

I start bands on a daily basis.
I have a hip hop group.
I have a group that sounds like The Fray.
I have a group that plays like The Starting Line.
I have a group that sounds like Four Year Strong.

The Four Year Strong one is the only band with music recorded. If you get bored check my band out, I play guitar.
it kind of sucks.

www.myspace.com/letsbefriends

www.myspace.com/letsbefriends


If you knew me well, you'd know that my ONLY purple shirt I own is a shoddy Rocket Summer T-Shirt, that actually is a girl shirt that I pull off very nicely. I'm a huge Rocket Summer fan and the band lies in the top two bands I've seen live. Here is The Rocket Summer covering the Yeah Yeah Yeah's Maps. Its got a pretty good spin on it.

No comments: