Saturday, May 2, 2009

WOW.

I stayed up all night and watched the sunrise. I went to breakfast after. I realized that I'm an empty person derived from letting anyone know what my emotions are like. It felt good. I like playing pretend with people. It makes me a better person.

I went to bed at ten in the morning and woke up at six p.m. I watched the Chicago Bulls lose to the Boston Celtics in game seven. I realized I didn't like being by myself most of the time. I don't open up to anyone though.

I met a kid last night who is a self-proclaimed king drug dealer. He tried to sell me a towel for one dollar and an x-box for a blunt. I don't smoke weed even though I could have gotten an x-box if I did. Crazy how this world works. This kid was on a self-esteem high. He literally thought he ran the city of Ames. I bet he's even more broken inside than I am. Sad. He did, however, give me the first season of The Office if he got a cigarette. I don't smoke cigarettes, but one of my friends does. He gave him one. I got The Office. Maybe this kid isn't that bad.

I'm not depressed or emo. I have a lot of good friends and I know what kind of person I am. People would be jealous of the life I lead. I just wish I was a rapper... or I was black. I'm open but I close pretty easily

I'm ready to go home. I'm ready to relax. I'm ready to get by again. I'm ready to be cool again. Whatever that means.

I'm scared of taking my finals.

Happiness is a hard catch. It's too bad I don't own a baseball glove. Fuck.

I need a girlfriend. I need summer.

youprobablydidn'tunderstandthispost,
Andrew

By the way, I saw your new facebook album... you make me sick.
I'll wash out my sins and make you feel at home.

No comments: