Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LISTEN TO THESE ARTISTS BEFORE THE HIPSTERS DO! oh and I skype jessica alba

It's officially summer now that I'm done with tests and all that other bullshit that ISU has to offer us over stressed kids.

I have to work every single day for the next week, clocking in around 40 hours. FML>>>...

You know what I love to do? Go to Wal-Mart (b.k.a Wal-destroyeverysinglegoodthingintheworldkindofstoreMart) and play with the toys that have electronic abilities and press the buttons until the battery runs out, especially if there's a kid next to me wanting to try playing too. Yeah, I'm that asshole. I'm like that one kid that plays the free demos on the Xbox 360 isle for way too long and wont share with anyone. Fuck sharing. FUCK SHARING. OMGOMGOMG FUCK ED HARDY.

I hate indie/hipsters. Go listen to Flight of the Conchords and leave us alone. EMO.

I like to expand this video and make it look like I'm skyping her. Is that creepy?


Here's the link to Trouble Andrew's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/troubleandrew
Listen before the hipsters do!

No comments: