Monday, April 13, 2009

It's veishea week


I'm participating in a stand up comedy contest for Veishea. There are twenty of us competing. I hope I don't bomb. Maybe I'll get a cuter girlfriend than Emily out of it. Wait... that's not possible. You can guys who aren't coming for it can stream it as it happens live. It starts on tomorrow (Tuesday) at nine. I'm pretty fucking hilarious so you'll like it. Here's the link: http://www.veishea.iastate.edu/en/entertainment/veishea_says_i_m_funny/

It all started because of swans. SWANS.
That reminds me that geese are mean.

I missed geology again this morning. Today was our 100th clicker quiz point (an attendance quiz). I have 24 out of 100. I know, right? FML>>>>lol>>>brb>>>omgz.

School is becoming dull and I dont know how I'm going to end up doing this semester. I really just hope it's enough to get by and it's like a 2.0 or something. That would be ideal.

This week should be promising, even though I have a lot of homework I should be taking care of. Cartel is headlining our Veishea concert this year. Pretty pumped about that. Not pumped about the rain. Fuck the old man snoring. He's a douche anyway, no one invites him to anything. Maybe all the rain will remind people that it's dumb to wear socks with sandals. If you wear socks with sandals to be warm, then wear shoes. Dmb. Fml. Brb. Omgz.

LYLAS/B,
a-lo

No comments: