Monday, April 27, 2009

I think I might have the Swine Flu

I hope I don't have the swine flu. That would suck SO bad. Within the last week or so I've been epically battling a cough, migraine, the chills, and loads of flem. Not a good time to be sick. I hear that this swine flu thing is probably going to become an epidemic. I was reading BBC news headliners and learned the the Global Health Organization had raised the level of concern today. Shit. Hope I don't have the swine flu.
---------------------------------------------
During game four of the Pistons Vs. The Cavs (a.k.a The Lebrons) ABC showed a comparison between Chauncey Billups and Allen Iverson regarding their 2009 Playoff statistics. Detroit made a trade giving Denver Billups for Iverson and Iverson has struggled to find his groove in Detroit. Too bad for the former gangster ass superstar, he ended his 2009 career on the bench with back problems and out for the season. Billups, on the other hand, is phenomenal for the Nuggets.

ABC thought it would be a good idea to compare Allen with Chauncey. ALLEN IVERSON HASN'T PLAYED DUE TO INJURY. Needless to say I LOL'ed upon ABC freshness to jock on Iverson's stats. ABC might as well compare Chauncey with T-Mac...OR SHAWN BRADLEY.



Speaking of Shawn Bradley... a friend and I are starting a new hip hop group called WE ARE OSTERTAG AND SABONIS. Get ready summer 2009... we coming in HaWwWTT

morelater,
andrew

No comments: