Monday, April 6, 2009

Drum Machines and Boobs


http://www.ronwinter.tv/drums.html

Go to that. It really will change your life. Forget about ever doing homework again.

This was my meal schedule for the day:
4:00 p.m. WAKE UP
4:30 p.m. GO TO MC DONALDS WITH THE DUDE BROS AND GUY MANS
6:00 p.m. LEAVE MC D'S WITH THOSE DUDE BROS TO ARRIVE BACK AT THE DORM
7:00 p.m. LEAVE THE DORMS TO PIZZA RANCH AND EAT A BUFFET
7:32 p.m. REALIZE IM A FAT/PHAT PIECE OF SHIT AND WTF AM I DOING?
8:00 p.m. BRONCO PIZZA IS FUCKING DELICIOUS

yup.

When we were sitting around at Pizza Ranch... I was thinking about stuff and how kids at Iowa State can just do what they love and my education is flawed and boring. Here's the example... you got a person who can just sit around and fucking draw for their homework. You know... sit there and do fucking what they would have done if school wasn't even in session. Me on the hand... is reading about elasticities and econ math problems. 2 words... fuck that. Why can't I go to school for my own fortes? For instance... what if I could go to school and poop and lick boobies? That would be cool.

I Love You Man rules.
I want to marry the girl at the top of the post.

BORED?ITHINKSO,
ANDREW

No comments: