Friday, January 9, 2009

I feel like im in seventh grade again.

My Facebook (universe) Chat wasn't working this morning, so a good friend of mine and I decided to revive our rusty MSN messenger machines and see if it's still kicking. It was pretty crazy starting that old ghost back up. Dang, did us kids have a good time on that MSN Messenger. I remember vividly arguing with my brothers to have to computer so I could log on to shitty dial up internet and chat the night away with everybody from middle school. My first "girlfriend" was sparked up on MSN. Gosh, that's weirdly comforting thinking about that now. It's almost like a safe place in my life time line to reminisce about. Nostalgia. Shoot, I could go on for hours about the amazing, hilarious, depressing, and unforgettable conversations I had on MSN. I'm only 18 years old, but I still feel like I have the privilege to say.. I miss being a kid.

I watched Bedtime Stories tonight. Pretty good. After break, I'll have to keep you updated on all the movies I watched every morning until the crack of dawn would guide me to sleep. There's a lot to fill you in on.

I miss Taylor. She's still off in other countries spreading love. I miss her spreading her love around my world.

Hey, listen to this guy. His stuff is amazing.
www.myspace.com/raylamontagne

schoolapproaches,
Andrew

No comments: