Friday, December 5, 2008

There's nothing to do except listen to new Christmas music.

It's about 11 P.M here in Ames, and I'm currently still sitting in my dorm room. I haven't left my house (unless it was to cross the street and dwell in the dining center for a few minutes) at all today. I put on a better looking outfit than usual today, consisting of my clean pair of jeans, a Lacoste polo, and a new hat I bought. No one really gets to see how good I look. Damn.

Today's been a really weird day. I've caught myself staring and comtemplating life frequently throughout the day. I'll probably write a blurp about it in the near future.

This served no purpose, but it's the first post of my *newer* blog. Who knows? I might get back on later and type some more while I listen to more holiday tunes/ Po Folks (by the Nappy Roots).

P.S. Im throwing my annual holiday charity show at Smokey Row at the end of December. If you want to play, let me know.

No one reads this,
end.

No comments: