Monday, December 8, 2008

OMG LOL ROFL BRB!!!!!1111oneone


---my best friend is getting married to one of the best guy friends a man can ever have. congratulations guys. So much time has passed and lives changed. It seems like yesterday we were freshmen being stupid in a small town (i'll never forget the crazy memories, even the smallest of things). Now we are spread throughout Haiti changing lives, Morocco spreading love, or in Ames figuring out life. But change has never fucked up our friendship. That has always been constant and true, and if that's all I have, then that's okay.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, THERE'S A CUTIE GIRL NEXT TO ME, I'M GOING TO TRY HIT ON HER AND HOPEFULLY NOT FAIL SO I CAN HOLD HER HAND SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE. THAT'D BE COOL.

p.s. i hate the pipsqueak jabronis that talk shit about harry potter, the falcons, and my amazing skillz at being the Le Bron James of life. Fuck Yall.

-deadweekapproaches.
andrew.

No comments: