Thursday, June 17, 2010

There's just too much

There's a lot of information out there. My brain can't process all of it. I really can't organize all the thoughts going through my head, and I don't know how to priortize my list so I can study one thing at a time. I just want to know it all.

Funny how I have this problem when I'm not in college. I should have went to film school. The last few nights, I've stayed awake until 8 A.M. reading spec scripts and screenwriting books. On top of that, I've been researching innovative film angles and reading on how to edit different camera shots.

I also have to fit in my daily blog reads/ movie news/ music news/ and stand-up shiz.

I'm falling behind in my booking for SUB things and different errands I keep forgetting about.

Blah. Summer isn't long enough.

Tomorrow we start test shooting for one of the short film scripts I wrote. We'll see how this goes,
Andrew

No comments: