Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've Been Getting Sick

Iron Man 2. Meh. ***1/2

Everybody's Fine *** <--- This movie almost made cry. Then I realized it was probably just my contact. I ate 12 gallons of Slim Jim to make up for the stupidity of what I was doing.

Sherlock Holmes ****

It's weird being home. I always told myself that growing old is mandatory and growing up is optional. I don't know when I gave in to the sickness, but I've been coughing lately. Through and through I convice myself that I know exactly how things will pan out. Looks like I didn't count on sneezing out all these surprises. I don't like sneezing.

Home is where you make it. Thanks for the comfort Pella, looks like I am ready to grow old. But not with you.

It's you... not me,
Andrew

P.S
I posted about this movie a year ago. When I saw Iron Man in XD, they showed the thrid trailer for this. The XD theater made this more epic than I expected. OMG, IM SO EXCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIITED! EEEEEEEEEEEK!

No comments: