Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mah band, mah band.

My pop punk band just finished up crushing the Vaudeville Mews last night opening up for Sons & Heirs and Bamboo Shoots.

Sons & Heirs played their brand new set and my ears exploded directly after they finished playing. Shortly after, I went the hospital.
Prognosis: my ears received sound waves that were too epic for it to compute. True story.

Their new music is too good.

Bamboo Shoots are on Epic Records and have toured with the likes of 3oh3! and All Time Low. Here's a picture of them jumping...



They ruled! Really nice dudes and sexy music. We even had a dance off in the middle of their set. Of course, it only consisted of 2 dudes awkwardly trying to get involved and 1 dude shamelessly doing the worm. Typical.

Here's a picture of me interviewing them...



It is what it is my friends,
Andrew



www.myspace.com/sonsandheirsmusic
www.myspace.com/bambooshoots

No comments: