Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December already. Sup son?

Dude, it's December and it's like 50 degrees outside.

Remember being a middle schooler and when the weather starts getting warm after winter, you'd get off the bus...take off your jacket, and play basketball in the driveway? Even if it's still like 40 degrees outside...

I almost did that today, but instead of taking off my jacket and playing basketball with my neighbors when I got off the bus.... I....

...got off the bus, took of my jacket, went inside my apartment, and... PAYED MY BILLS. Yup, I got important shit to do. Then I wasted 3 hours doing stupid shit on the internet. Like look at ninja cats. Like I said...important things.

... ... ............ ...



Here's new music for you all.

band: SOMEONE STILL LOVES YOU BORIS YELTSIN


artist: WHIZ KHALIFA


more later,
andrew

1 comment:

tylerrmason said...

I can dig Wiz.. and dunkball.