Monday, November 23, 2009

Week Off

Sorry guys, that week off really killed the vibe again. I need to find an efficient way of staying on top of the blogging game. I'll work on it, I promise you all.

Us Iowa State University students are now on Thanksgiving break. We all needed it, and it feels amazing to be home. This is where my family and best friends are. That will always make this town the most important place of my life. Earlier this week, I was reading my old posts from last year (it was crazy to think those were posted an entire YEAR ago, time is crazy), and saw how much my outlook on life has changed.

People always talk about how they haven't changed, how they can't see the difference in their life, or how "doomed" they are being stuck in their rusty unchangeable life. I used to lump myself in that dreadful list.

Reading my old entries made me realize that I have changed.

Time is a crazy thing. When we're stuck in a minute, it lasts too long. When it passes we wonder where it went. Waiting takes too long. Living doesn't last long enough.


CINEMATIC ORCHESTRA- TO BUILD A HOME



This blog wasn't as good as it should be so read my older stuff,
Andrew.

p.s. i'll be back later.
I promise.

1 comment:

jeremiah davis said...

posted at 4:03 AM.. how much have you really changed? haha