Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I was so busy they call me busy. BOOKING POS, KIDZ IN THE HALL, SLEEPING AT LAST?

Hey all,

Sorry for all the delays, I know all the hundreds of you that flock here have almost decided to leave. But you didn't. So cool. If you did, screw off! LITERALLY.

Anyone else think the joke phrase of "literally" has stayed passed it's welcome? I mean most times, if the wannabe comedian decides to add literally to a phrase, it's usually literal in a non literal way (if you know what I mean, making it not really literal. Not that funny. IT'S NOT FUNNY IF IT'S NOT TRUE.

Or is it?

But if it were literal, then why didn't you mean it like that in the first place? WHY ARE YOU WASTING SYLLABLES IN THIS ECONOMY? YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO GET MORE! Literally.

2 friends and I have joined the Student Union Board here at Iowa State. Through that, we can book bands, comedians, and other forms of entertainment for the campus. If you'd like a show or something, shoot me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do. I'll post more on that later.

Here are the some artists Bryan, Kory, and I are going to try to book.

P.O.S.


SLEEPING AT LAST


KIDZ IN THE HALL



LOCAL NATIVES




Cool Beanz and More Later,
ANNNDREW is back.

2 comments:

Tyler Boeyink said...

can i get on the guest list if you do get p.o.s.?

davĂ­d said...

p.o.s. is going to be at peoples court real soon, like the next couple of weeks dude