Monday, October 26, 2009

SPIKE JONZE AND KANYE WEST SHORT FILM and A PICTURE OF MY DREAM WOMAN

Friday might have been one of the best days of my entire life, and that includes all the days in the coming future. I mean, like, there's some days that have ruled in the past and the future is going to rule too (like the day when Emma Watson and I go on a date to the San Diego Zoo, buy ring pops, and I kiss her in front of the red butt baboons), but Friday will always find a spot in the top 10 best days of my life.

I saw 3 awesome bands live. Especially Copeland and Barcelona.
Saw old friends.
Talked to my celebrity crush that I've been creepily obsessed with.
Real talk with a good friend of mine.
Went to a dance party with a good friend of mine and saw other good friends of mine.
Had breakfast with good friends of mine and my younger brother.

Cool Beans. I don't mean to be vulgar about the entire thing, but it gave me a boner. Yep!

So anyway, here's the cool update of the week.

director/producer/writer SPIKE JONZE, who is coming right off the big screen adaption of WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE (in which he directed), made a short film with KANYE WEST as the star. Spike has directed 2 other music videos for Kanye and this short film was put into a handful of award ceremonies. Check ittt out!



IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS FROM FRIDAY.
Oh, and remember that crazy celebrity crush I have? Her name is LIGHTS. She's a really beautiful singer and woman. She's on that tour with that one band called Owl City. Yeah. This is her.


This is me hanging out with her! She asked if I was dating anyone, I didn't want to seem lame and I wanted to impress her so I lied and said "yes, like three different girls". She said "oh" and looked really sad. She totally wanted me and I totally messed up. OH WELL! Thanks Bryan for the picture!


Barcelona live= epic.


And a shout out goes to this group of kids. We were at a dance party and they informed me that they read my blog. That was cool to hear. You guys rule and make me blush redder than an orange that's painted red!



This post was sloppy because I'm still flustered from meeting my dream girl,
ANDREW

No comments: