Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have returned from Hollywood, Iowa

Hello everyone that's still being faithful to my love child of a blog. It's been a damned long time but I'm ready to bring this guy back in full force. I've got a huge showing of hits on this blog and I have no idea where it's coming from, especially since I've been gone doing more important things and achieving lifelong goals (I now have a girlfriend in every single continent of the world, believe me, or don't).

Sorry, I promise to fill you in with all of my shortcomings during my absent period sometime soon. Just know that I've been studying my butt off and I just got done filming the movies Janie Jones and Smitty. Cool beans.

Here's the trailer for THE CRAZIES. I'm a little late on this one considering I haven't been on here for awhile but I decided it was approiate to show this trailer. The movie was filmed in southern Iowa and it's a remake of the George Romero classic. What do you think of Mad World being in that trailer? I think it's like being a lion in the Great Plains. Whatever that means.




I'll be home for Taylor Vander Well and Clayton Boeyink's wedding this weekend. It's going to be brilliant. I'm a bridesman. It's like that movie with Patrick Dempsey, except I'm way sexier.

good to be back,
andrew

No comments: