Monday, September 14, 2009

There is so much to say about this at 3 a.m.

Kuroshio Sea, the second largest aquarium.

Beautiful song= Please Dont Go by Barcelona.



This video is beautiful. That's the only way to justify all the emotion that is portrayed by the visual, the aquarium, the colors, the fish, the music, and the opinions that can be drawn from it. Regardless if you believe that this isn't right to capture the wildlife of the ocean and contain them in this living environment, or if this simply just amazes you to see how beautiful and big our world can be... there is no doubt that this video is beautiful enough to extract those emotions. I think that counts as something spectacular; anything that is able to make your mind think, feel, and believe in the emotions you portray... that's simply beautiful.

All that real talk got me thinking. There is so much in this world and in my life I keep concealed and so much that bums me out that it becomes overwhelming. It's easy to suppress it and hide. So much of that anger and depression hides deep inside my stomach, but I've gotten so good at pushing it away that it looks non-existent in my life.

After watching this small video at three in morning, it got me thinking about how small I really am in this world. How selfish I/We can all be at times. There is so much more bigger than ourselves that it overwhelms and scares us into a corner. It's hard to be real with who we are and who we want to be, but sometimes we have to realize that other people should be put first. Sometimes we have to push our selfish pride aside to become a better person. One day, we'll find that we learn more about our own selfish and lost souls when we confide and care more about others first.

So for now, I'll keep all my demons pushed away and suppressed because when I dig deep down into it, I find that I'm blessed to have what I have and be who I am. Sometimes you find happiness in seeing the joy in other people's lives. I find mine making joy in others lives. I will confide in you if you promise to confide in me. But in my book, you come first. Do what you do, and don't worry about me. I'll definitely stand up for you and stand behind you... never before you.



Barcelona is one of the best bands in the entire world and I'm thinking my blog for tonight was way too deep for 3 a.m.

real talk,
Andrew


p.s. i miss all of you guys and i miss summer. oh and i want it to be a saturday where i can tailgate the isu football game already. i love that crap. oh, and social psych readings are boring. kbye.

p.p.s. It's so horribly disrespectful that facebook has an ad on the side of the page that says "meet cute christian girls" and then portrays 2 models basically grinding and lez-ing each other. horrible. no respect for real women or our minds. it makes me want to go buy jell-o cups.

2 comments:

Tyler Boeyink said...

wish that was my screensaver. how epic would that be?

tylerrmason said...

Real talk, true story.

And I agree with the p.p.s. Did you make up that phrase? Lez-ing? I like it.