Friday, September 18, 2009

Hollywood isnt really that sweet. kinda pissed.

Remember when I told you that I was hired as stand-in in Abigail Breslin, Brittney Snow, and Joel Moore's new movie? Well here are some pictures from backstage. The first one is of Britney Snow getting totally pissed at me. Here's the dialogue that caused her to be pissed as balls.

Brit: Why can't you just love me?
Me: Sorry Brit.. er... It's you, not me.


(this is when they were filming a concert scene.)




Here's the producer's sound mixing station thing.


Cool beans. I'll probably be in a new Peter Fonda movie too. Filming on set Sept. 26. I'll keep you updated.

by the way, WALE was confirmed for the new Jay-Z blueprint 3 tour. I know this is old news, but I've been behind in posting. Sorry!

Sorry Brit...it's you. Not me,
Andrew


PS. For fans of BARCELONA and AS TALL AS LIONS
-The Temper Trap
www.myspace.com/thetempertrap

For fans of BIG SEAN
-Jwan
www.myspace.com/jwanmusic

No comments: