Tuesday, August 4, 2009

West Coast Tour is done

Sorry about the internet problem. I know it stinks I couldn't keep you updated on how Las Vegas was but it turned out better in the end. I took around 200 pictures during my stay there, but if you've ever been to Vegas, you'll know the experience is something that needs to be personal and seen through your own personal soul. I wish I could show you what I did and what I saw, but a cell phone camera and words wouldn't do justice to a feeling that really can't be described. Someday, friends, we'll be able to experience the magic and fun of these vacations together. Count on it.

If you really want to hear these insane and amazing stories, or even just see the pictures, holler at me. I'd love to hang out with you anyway :)

With that being said, the blog will go back to regular programing and expect a lot of the same...but hopefully better.

I've got a lot of new tricks up my sleeve that I plan on revealing soon. Man, I hope that they have some sort of positive affect... if not, Hakuna Matata right?

I also have a lot of thoughts running through my mind and stuff that has been bothering me. I won't bore you with them, but I need to vent, so if you want to listen... call me.

It's a busy week ahead of me... check out my schedule.
Tuesday: Mock Trial grill out and reunion. Movie in Des Moines after
Wednesday: Work @ Smokey Row
Thursday: Super end of the summer hang out party
Friday: Grill out @ Ryman's (call for details) then playing a show in Osky @ 8:oo p.m.
Saturday: Work @ Smokey Row

I can fit you in there somewhere though, so let's hang out.

Summer is almost over. Time to take risks and go for it all before time runs out. Let's do something fun, any ideas?

Love (not all the time, but most of the time),
andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your blog rocks. Thanks for sharing it with me. And this trailer just opened my eyes to a whole new level of epic that I never even dreamed was possible. Legit...no, I must say this looks perf.