Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RIP TED KENNEDY AND SUMMER. today is a sad day.

Sad news: Ted Kennedy died tonight. RIP.


Here is a quick summary of what my first day of college classes were like. Excuse the spelling errors... I typed it up really fast for a Facebook message.



*******************
here's the full detail of my first day if you care to hear it: started with waking up and finishing the rest of my Ethiopian blend from smokey row, in which i realized that the packaging we have is ugly. Chip and I then attempted to go on a run, we ran 2.3 miles and i began to realize im fat and need to stop before i die. so we stopped and went back to our apt. I showered and went to Social Psych where a lot of my friends ended up being in. This means i can cheat in that class. cool. The kid in front of me was tryign to hit on the girl sitting to his left. he was failing. i lol'ed underneath my breath

Then i went to math where i almost fell asleep. a lot. i sat next to a cute freshmen girl named nikki who told me about how she loves lake red rock. She seemed pretty cool, but her backpack was ugly so i wasnt digging it. I tried to zone her out while dozing off. Then i went to Acting 240 where we acting. That was cool and the teacher reminded me of jim carrey mixed with Cameron Vanberkum. This caused me to daydream most of the period.

Then me and my friends Kate and Molly went to walmart and bought boards and paint to spaltter paint and make art pictures. that ended my frist day of classes. I then had the opportunity to talk to the 2 most beautiful girls in the entire world on facebook after playing basketball all night. Then i realized the insane amount of love i have for them.

The End.

3 comments:

jeremiah davis said...

thats ok, dont credit the guy who gave you the ride to walmart! a hole haha..

Tyler Boeyink said...

it definitely said ed kennedy earlier today. i wont tell anyone tho.

Andrew$ said...

Edward is his real name but i decided to just call him Ted