Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bummer

Gosh, I'm so behind with everything that I dont even know where to start. I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating. My goal isn't to keep you long so I'll start with something good. Here's the new preview for NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU. Looks epic. You guys ever have those nights (even if it doesn't happen much) where you just look at your city and feel happy about where you are? You ever have those nights when you're so content that you find yourself saying "Pella/Iowa...I Love you." Then check this trailer out...

The film includes short films directed by Jian Wen, Mira Nair, Brett Ratner, Allen Hughes, Shekhar Khapur, Natalie Portman, Fatih Akin, Joshua Marston and Randy Balsmyer. The film’s ensemble cast includes: Bradley Cooper, Andy Garcia, Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Irrfan Khan, Emilie Ohana, Orlando Bloom, Christina Ricci, Maggie Q, Ethan Hawke, James Caan, Blake Lively, Drea de Matteo, John Hurt, Shia LaBeouf, Burt Young, Chris Cooper, Eli Wallach and Cloris Leachman.



I'm getting really behind on movies and music in general. I guess Cold Souls and Spread have already had their screenings. Hopefully they come to Iowa soon...but I'll have to keep my fingers crossed on that. Check out those trailers on Youtube.com, those movies will rule... I promise.



The definition of the word BUMMER is this:
bum·mer (bmr)
n.
1. Slang: One that depresses, frustrates, or disappoints

Things have been bummer lately. I've been lacking on motivation and all the glory that comes along with it. Don't get me wrong, I've done A LOT of sweet things since my epic attention grabbing vacation, but I feel like there is so much more I'm missing out on. It's a bummer. Situations arise that bum everyone. There are times where I find myself bummed or crabby for no reason, other times...there is definitely a reason, but I've always been good with suppressing it with a good time and a positive attitude (I'm sure you can all relate). However, lately it's all been catching up on me. Bummer. I don't want summer to end. I don't want to feel empty or disappointed at the end of the night anymore. I dont want to suppress anything anymore. I don't want bummer things to bum me out. I just want to spend time with you and have a good time and a good laugh before we run out of time.

blah blah blah. emo emo emo.

will someone cute just hang out and have a good time with me?
Andrew.

p.s. why do couples sit on the same side of the booth? dumb.

No comments: