Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AMESmopolitan

Goodbye Pella, Iowa.

You've shown me a lot of great things and given me a lot of great memories. I've endeared another amazing summer full of blessings. Although the summer didn't entail every detail I expected, you carried me through some great moments and I thank you for that Pella, Iowa. You, Pella, have the greatest people in the world. Thank you for letting me hang out with the coolest bunches of people this world will ever have the honor of carrying. Welp, you know what they say... DON'T STOP BELIEVING.


OH, hello Ames, Iowa. How are you?



So, I'm sitting in my apartment trying to kill time before I go to 500 Days of Summer with my roommates and I'm reading Cosmopolitan. You know, that crappy girl magazine that tells you how to not be fat and look good and shiz. Yeah, it's dumb.

Reading this magazine has firmly reminded me my hate for girl magazines. The concept, ideas, and message it sends to girls completely destroys any appealing aspect that girls can attain.

For instance, this Cosmopoltian contains articles about what makes a guy good at sex, so it make their expectations high, and it talks about how guys like bitchy girls, or how to dress to appeal certain types of guys.

ALL BULLSHIT.
Girls here's word of advice from a very picky GUY: be yourself. Definitely don't be a douche, and all this magazine does is make girls douche bags. Yeah, take a fashion advice or other useful things from it, but the big chunks of stupid advice= stupid advice.

Then the girls who read this b.s. end up talking about how they can't find a decent guy and all guys are losers. Dumb.

Just date me...I'd be the best boyfriend ever,
Andrew

No comments: