Monday, December 15, 2008

I was in pella, so I didn't write

>

I spent another weekend in Pella, due to an important doctor appointment I had. The trip gave me a very sharp realization that I really want to be on (insert holiday here) break already. I love being home. Heart is where your home is, or something like that.

I haven't posted in awhile. I guess you can say I've been busy with finals and stuff (I just say that so I feel like a college kid. It's an excuse really because the Lord knows I haven't done shit for finals). To tell the truth, it kind of sucks. Because of my laziness, there is so much to catch all you people up on. I won't cover it all. I can just say this: you all missed out on epic things. For instance, I got a new watch from my dad on Sunday (I posted a picture). I asked a girl on a date and she said yes. I fought off an elite brand of Unicorns with the help of a Finish bottle full with holy water. Oh, and I got accepted to Hogwarts. I don't know if I'll transfer, Iowa State gave me too much in scholarships to leave it behind.

Gene Chizik left Iowa State for Auburn. Why the fuck would Auburn choose Gene? GENE?! Screw you Gene. Posted a record of 5-19 and now the head coach of the 14th best prestige in D1 college football. GENE. WTF GENE.

I found this picture of me when I was a sophomore. Look at my effing hair. Ridiculous.



notemoanymore,

Andrew

No comments: